Advertisement

Funny - I'm Going To Wash My Cat

Advertisement
An eight-year-old boy went into a grocery store and picked out a large box of laundry detergent. The grocer walked over and asked the boy if he had a lot of laundry to do.

"Oh, no laundry," the boy said, "I'm going to wash my cat."


"But you shouldn't use this to wash your cat," said the grocer. "It's very powerful and if you wash your cat in this, he'll get sick. In fact, it might even kill him."

But the boy was not to be stopped and carried the detergent to the counter and paid for it. A week later, the boy was back in the store to buy some candy. The grocer asked the boy how his cat was doing.

"Oh, he died," the boy said.

The grocer said he was sorry, but added, "I tried to tell you not to use that detergent on your cat."

"Well, the boy replied, "I don't think it was the detergent that killed him."

"Oh? What was it then?"

"I think it was the spin cycle!"


Apa Komen Anda?

0 comments:

Post a Comment