Advertisement

Funny - Who Is The Real Thief?

Advertisement
John and Smith entered a chocolate store.

As they were busy looking, Smith steals 3 chocolate bars.

After leaving the store,

Smith says to John: "Man I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me, u cant beat that".

John replies: "You want to see something better, lets go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing."


So they went to the counter and John says to the Shop keeper:

"Do you want to see magic?" Shop keeper replies:"Yes."

John says: "Give me one chocolate bar."

The shopkeeper gave him one, and he eats it.

He asks for the second, and he eats that as well. He asks for the third, and finishes that one too.

The shop keeper asks: "But where's the magic?"

John replies: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find them.

#The friend fainted

Please, Who is the real thief?  John/Smith


Apa Komen Anda?

0 comments:

Post a Comment